Sunday, February 11, 2007

Week Three: Goal Analysis

This week was a bit frustrating for me. The idea of "fuzzy goals" was confusing. The words that I have use for years to write lesson objectives are now considered not specific enough or fuzzy. That took some work to push through.

Also I felt that the Purpose of Instruction and the Instructional Goal of were very redundant and wonder if I need them both in planning out a lesson. I came to a conclusion that the Purpose is more of what the instructor will be doing and the Goal is what the student will do. Well hope that next week goes a bit better.

Purpose of Instruction:To demonstrate to current faculty new software called Moodle and have them create an online presence to foster communication and enhance school learning within the district.

Instructional Goal:Faculty will use web-based instructional software called Moodle to create an online presence.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger